Sunday, March 13, 2011

Give Up

The pictures of this outfit have helped me decide that these pants are not worth hanging on to. They were in my first outfit of the 30, (also of my blog) and I don't remember ever finding them to have photographed well. I think the shape is just not good for me, so I think I'm going to get them out of my closet and into my get-rid-of bag. But in the mean time, here's the outfit:


IMG_3539


IMG_3536


Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft. Button-up and flowers and pants: NY&Co. Shoes: Payless (ages ago.)

IMG_3535


As I look at it now, this just looks like such an odd outfit. I like the flowers on the shirt, but the jacket is just the one I grabbed on my way out the door because I was cold. Then I sort of accidentally wore it all day like it was part of the plan. And the tucked shirt with no belt? It's screaming at me now. Sorry if it's screaming at you, too. But it is these things, these outfits that I'm unhappy with, that I learn from. A great outfit leaves me nothing to learn, but this one, well . . . let's just say there is plenty of room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment