Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If You Just Smile

See if you can spot the picture wherein my pose was inspired by Brittney.

IMG_4594IMG_4600

Button-up: NY&Co. Tee & necklace: Ann Taylor Loft. Skirt: Thrifted Gap. Shoes: JC Penneys.

IMG_4613

Yup, that's the one. Go check that blog if you don't know who I'm talking about. She's really cute, and a witty breath of fresh air. Also, do you like how it took me several pictures to remember that I was still wearing the sticker from subbing all day? That's always a fun realization, nine poses later.

The following outfit is pretty much just this crazy cool skirt I have. I spotted it on the clearance rack at Penney's while in the line to pay. I had a friend hold my spot while I ran to get it ($2 and in my size?? Amazing!) and decided to get it even without trying it on. When I rejoined the line, my friends' faces were abundantly clear: "You're kidding, right?" But I was not. See what you think:

IMG_4625

IMG_4620

Tank: Gap. Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft. Skirt: JC Penney's. Sandals: Teva.***

IMG_4621

I like this skirt, especially as it is about my only flattering full skirt. And I feel like it has enough going on that it doesn't require a lot of work from me. Opine below, please.

Take care, all!

***Though I LOVE these sandals like nothing else in life, I did not wear them all day with this outfit. I had on my cute pointy-toed black flats, I think. No need to worry.

4 comments:

  1. Love both of these gorgeous looks. I love the look of a pencil skirt & ballet flats... SO pretty. And the shape & pattern on that second skirt is fab-u-lous! x veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirt is awesome! It compliments your height well I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors and the flair of the skirt. it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that skirt! It looks great on you :)

    p.s. I love you hair. I miss having long pretty hair.

    ReplyDelete