Sunday, April 24, 2011

More, More More

Here we go, keeping up with all the posting that needs to get done.

Outfit one: A shirt I LOVE, but rarely wear because of its slightly-short length. A new (to me) pair of nice brown pants. Nude heels I have loved for their whole 4-year-long lives.

IMG_4520


IMG_4509

Whew, excuse the crazy hair in the second shot there. That was the night before - I didn't look like that in public. Also, excuse the phone in the first one - I was talking to the hubby while shooting. Why couldn't I retake after hanging up? . . . hindsight, people, it's amazing.

Blue headband: Urban Outfitters. Shirt: H&M. Pants: Thrifted Gap. Shoes: Bandolino.




Outfit two: A dress I bought a year ago and wore to get my hair done on my wedding dress (easy to get it off without mussing) and never again - yet. A new (to me) sweater from a thrifted twinset. Old gold sandals.

IMG_4528

IMG_4542

An all-cheapo outfit-yay! I'm so proud! Check it:

Sweater: Thrifted Gap. Dress: Thrifted Ann Taylor Loft. Shoes: Payless.
Not positive, I'm guessing the total was  ~$25.


I plowed through a BUNCH of backlogged crafty projects this weekend, so I should be able to show the results here pretty soon. (Ironic piece missing from this success? That skirt I asked for nagging about. Sheesh.)

That's it on this end - I hope everyone had a delightful and blessed Easter!

Be well.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the darling compliments! And the quilt was one of several that we used during the session, all made by the bride-to-be's family. They were gorgeous and I seriously wish my family was made up of quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little button-up top sparked my memory when I saw this one: Wild Things Top

    ReplyDelete