Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Not Too Late

for love.

Or for outfit posts! Yesterday was another snow day for me and for the hubby, but one where we actually did stuff, so I didn't have time to post my blazer pics. LAME of me, I know! I really wanted to be part of the Everybody: Everywear blazer day, but I'll just have to be late to that party. Feel free to leave your tsk-tskings below, as it will help me learn my lesson. Anyway, yesterday I put on my outfit, looked in the mirror, and felt like putting a big cartoon monkey face over my face before posting any pictures of myself! As I don't have photoshop or any fancy photo-editing skills, I put on makeup, some of my 'fanciest' jewelry, and did my hair. That helped a lot.


Oh, and also, meet my favorite coat! She's a very wooly pea coat I got on a trip to Scotland. She needs some buttons sewn back on, so you may often see her worn open . . . but I love this coat. And the cool flower that stays on the lapel. You like?



Denim blazer, Ruffley shirt & Cords: Ann Taylor Loft. Jewelry: Penney's. Shoes: Chinese Laundry.





So there you have it. I wore clothes yesterday, I swear! Will you forgive me for being late pleeeeease?



Blazer Challenge | Everybody, Everywear


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could put a cartoon over my face all the time! If only I have talent...
    Don't worry about being a little late to EBEW - you still wore it! And it looks great. (I also love that pink jacket!)
    That denim blazer is adorable, especially with the cuffed sleeve.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your pink coat is amazing! I wish I could wear pink like that! And I love your ruffle fronted blouse!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete