Friday, February 18, 2011

Ease on Down the Road

Okay, okay. Last days of hubby in the country: over. Tearful good-bye, check. Radio silence on my blog: done.
It has been pretty crazy around here, what with the chaos of preparing for that departure, then actually going through it; but I'm through now. It's time to get back to the remix! Here's the next outfit picture. Sorry for the delay.

I think I began to post this outfit before, but I was pressed for time and all that, and I wasn't all that pumped about it. Obviously, the latter has more to do with it than the former. But it has got to go up or I'll never finish this silly challenge. (Note: though most people began on Feb. 1st, my first outfit post - of the challenge and ever - went up a month ago. Yikes.) So here it is.

Very shortly before I took these pictures, we obtained this neat bookshelf from Crate and Barrel. I was so enamored of it that when I chose to pose in front of it, I guess I thought, "It's so good-looking that it won't matter what pose I'm in or face I make - the shelf will make it work!" I'm sorry about the result.




Sweater: New York & Co. Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft. Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft. Tights: Target? Boots: White Mountain, I think, via DSW.


Here's to keepin' on keepin' on. Love to all, byeeeee!
Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment