Friday, January 28, 2011

When You Come Back Down

These pictures were taken among retired aircraft at a museum on post. Cool-looking, eh? This outfit was the first time I made an edit based on the pictures I took, and I'm really happy with the (eventual) result. Look:


Aaaahahahaha, sorry. I love that picture. Not a great outfit picture, but I did crack myself up with it.


Sweater: Calvin Klein (outlet, years ago)
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Leggings: ???
Boots: White Mountain via DSW


Good thing there aren't any rockets in there. It looks way cooler this way. Hellooo!


 There's that outfit.


Yes, you can sit at an anti-aircraft gun like a lady.


So, anyone guessed the improvement I made? I noticed that my middle looked ENORMOUS in the above pictures (and let me tell you, the outtakes were, without exception, far worse.) That's right, I was inspired by my awesome and encouraging friends to try the waist belt!


Oh yes, that's the stuff. I have always had trouble figuring out where exactly to put the waist belt (so as not to accentuate my belly-pooch) and how to work around not actually owning a waist belt. Well, I only had the more-successful outfit on for a few hours, but at least I know how to do it next time. Yay blog!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, the camera can be so helpful! I think the belt really helps this outfit. It makes you look much slimmer.
    Cute dress.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete