Monday, January 24, 2011

In a Sweater . . .

Though it is pretty cold where I live, (and I'm always pretty cold, regardless of where I am) I am discovering that I can enjoy wearing all of my clothes. No, I'm not bold enough to try the tights-and-shorts thing, but I am wearing a skirt today. And no boots! I'm amazed I survived. Good thing I have this 30 for 30 thing to make me switch things up.

I lazed around much of the weekend and didn't post anything, and it's probably been long enough since my last outfit post, so I will post the next one. These were taken a few days ago, and were pretty fun to take. I am clearly disadvantaged in that my husband is not a professional photographer, but he is an awfully good sport about taking pictures of my outfits.
These are my skinny jeans. This makes me feel old school, because skinny jeans sold these days are supertight and make me think of leggings . . . yup, these are from back in the day. (Note: the day was about three years ago.)


(No, I didn't really get in. But they did leave their door open. Cooool!)


Striped button-up: New York and Company
Blue Cable sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Ralph Lauren

Yup, that's the Army Field Litter that I mentioned. Pretty cool to walk right up to such a beastly vehicle. 
Also, I received a remote for my camera today, so posts where I have to take my own pictures should look a little less awkward! Hurray! (I still need a new tripod, though.  I currently have one that stands maybe 6" and really just helps to add a little stability.) Somehow I caught the remote on Amazon for cheap. Seriously, it was under $6.50 with shipping! I'm a lucky duck.


P.S. I can't decide what size these photos should be. This is "Large" and previous ones have been "Largest". Which do you like better?

2 comments:

  1. I finally bought skinny jeans from NY&CO! I luff them! I'm hoping J might get me the boots I want for Valentine's Day. Or maybe his birthday . . . do you think he'd go for that ;)

    ReplyDelete