Friday, May 20, 2011

My First Anniversary

About three weeks ago, I celebrated my first wedding anniversary. I realize I never shared anything that I did to mark the day, so I will show you now!

IMG_4875 IMG_4881

I got myself some flowers - just inexpensive ones from the grocery store. I picked friendly-looking purple ones and happy daisies, as purples and ivory were my wedding colors. The little bud vase really cheered up my kitchen window!

IMG_4870


Sweater: $10 thrifted NY&Co. Dress: $30 Alex Evenings via Etsy. Shoes: $2 thrifted.

IMG_4869

I don't know if you can tell what I'm holding there, but a wonderful friend sent chocolate-covered strawberries! So of course I enjoyed a couple of those.  : P I also wore one of my favorite sweaters and some comfy shoes, and, sentimentally, I wore the "getaway" dress from my wedding day! I love this thing.

It was a wonderful day! What special things do you do for anniversaries? Any traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment