Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Badder than Old King Kong

This outfit is not particularly tough, I'll grant you. But I did feel more than a little baaaaaad in it. I think it's the jacket.

IMG_5024


IMG_5022


Earrings: $5 Sidewalk vendor in San Francisco. Jacket: $15 Ann Taylor Loft. Necklace: $20 Ann Taylor Loft. Dress: $30 Anthropologie. Shoes: . . . ? Forgot.

IMG_5019


I've been on a trip home for about the last week, and I'm heading back tomorrow. I hope this helps explain some of my craziness and lack of posting during that time. As for the lack of posting the rest of the time, well . . . I don't know what to tell you.

While I've been here, I have gone shopping with my little sister (who just graduated high school, WOO!!) twice, and it has been really, really fun! (Pictures to come.) She has such a little model shape, so it's easy to pick up something cute and put it on her - it always looks great! Anyway, it has been great to play stylist. Thank you, other fashion blogs and mine as well, for helping me to figure out what looks good and what doesn't, what constitutes a healthy wardrobe of basics, and what flatters a figure. Much appreciated. Okay, time to go make a quick (hah!) stop at JoAnn's and then to lunch with a friend. Have a great day, all!

P.S. Please excuse the inexplicable blurriness in that first picture, and the crazy-eyes in that last one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment